Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ready for Spring




I am so ready for Spring this year! I am ready for the warm weather, flowers, green grass.....ahhhh. So to get myself ready for Spring, I poked through some of my flower pics and came up with a couple of my faves.
I am getting really tired of this cold weather....I am ready for warm weather so I can get out more! My camera is lonely and I have some awesome (I hope) ideas that I can't wait to get out there and try. That and I have some new equipment I want to get out there with as well.

2 comments:

RussDaMan said...

Nice flower pics. What lens did you use for these?

And yes I am ready for Spring. Less than 20 days and counting.

I never did get my Snow Shot that I wanted. But I can wait another year for another try.

PhotoKate said...

Well, for the daisy I actually used my old Kodak Easyshare (can't remember which one though) and for the rose I used my Canon 75-300 mm Zoom lens.