Sunday, March 1, 2009

Renaissance Festival 2008


So, since it is a cold day and I have no desire to wander outside, I decided to poke through some old pictures and do a couple of posts.


I love the Renaissance Festival. You see some pretty colorful characters out there.



This guy to the left was talking to another person and I loved the brightly colored background he was standing in front of.









This lady to the right was difficult to capture. She kept moving around so I finally had to settle on a picture of the back half of her. I loved the details in her gown.












I wasn't quite sure just what this guy was. A traveling minstrel perhaps? Anyway, I think he was REALLY enjoying himself that day.









And this last one is one of my favorites. You cannot, I repeat, CANNOT, go to the Renaissance Festival without going to the Mud Show. So much fun. If you take your camera though, DO NOT sit up front. Sit waaaayyyyyy in the back and use a telephoto lens.






1 comment:

RussDaMan said...

Very Cool. Looks like a fun shoot. Thanks for Sharing.